Advance Health, Safety & Environment (HSE Level-1, 2 & 3) Training in Warri & Lagos, Nigeria.
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE, PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
• Determine how and where accidents can occur and identify a variety of hazards in the workplace, and assess risk.
• Identify suitable controls for eliminating or significantly reducing slips, trips and falls in the workplace, understanding fall hazards.
• Knowing what their employer’s responsibilities is to protect workers from workplace hazards.
• It identifies materials that are potential hazards and their proper handling and storage procedures.
• It distinguishes potential ignition sources and the proper control procedures of those materials.
• It describes systems used to control workplace hazards.
• It identifies persons responsible for maintaining the equipment and systems.
• It Identifies persons responsible for the control safety programmes.
• It describes good housekeeping procedures necessary to insure the control of accumulated flammable and combustible waste material and residues to avoid a fire emergency.
• It provides employees with regard to worksite hazards to which they may be exposed.
• Preparation Class for those who which to proceed for higher/international safety certificate examination (NEBOSH, OSHA, IOSH, IEMA, ASSE, WSO, DIPLOMA etc.)
PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS/TRAINING
FOR LAGOS DATE CALL MR.MOSES – 810 - show phone -
FOR WARRI DATE CALL MR.OKAH – 802 - show phone -
• LAGOS VENUE: 11 Seinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
WARRI VENUE: Kenwood Hotel Off Ekpan – Jakpa Road, Ekpan – Warri, Delta State.
• TIME: 10am – 5pm Daily.
• COURSE FEE: – N20,000
• (Includes: registration, certificates, training, soft copy course materials etc.)
• BONUS/DISCOUNT: PAY ONLY N15, 000 IN ONE INSTALLMENT FOR ALL LEVEL - 1, 2 & 3 CERTIFICATES.
• BENEFITS/CERTIFICATION: Certificate of Professional Development (GENERAL HSE Level-1 & 2 PROFICIENCY Certificate and ADVANCE HSE Level – 3 COMPETENCY Certificate RESPECTIVELY) will be issued to participants upon successful completion of the course/training.
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There Are No Requirements To Sign Up For This Course.
This Training Is Open to Any One who is also interested In Safety Employment/Opportunity...