1) A candidate applying for the position of a factory worker should expect to perform some or all of the duties, tasks, and responsibilities shown in the job description example below, which usually make up the daily activities of people holding such position:
2) Assemble raw materials for preparing and measuring
3) Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
4) Must be smart and Agile
5) Must be willing to work shift
6) Ability to work in a team
7) Ability to work under pressure and achieve target
8) WASSCE Minimum required with hands on experience in water factory operation with at least 2/3yrs experience.
9) Also ability to work in packaging, auto-filling and shrinking machine section is an added advantage
10) Satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory
11) Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles
12) Capability to comprehend quality control techniques
13) Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude
14) Sound communication aptitude in delivering beneficial teamwork
15) Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.
Shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Closing Date: - 4th December 2016
Interview Date: - 6 & 7th December 2016
Practical Training are also provided, starting Monday 12th – 14th December 2016