Become a Full Stack Software Developer in 13 Weekends
Added at 17:37, 20 May 2017, Ad ID: 1002542364
Moat Academy for Developers is a top coding bootcamp in Lagos, Nigeria. And, since our recent inception we been able to raise prize full-stack developers that have proven their mettle in the field by been members of the winning team at the UN hackathon held in Lagos and valuable members of various development teams in different technology companies.
Our Curriculum, which has been specially designed by our experienced software engineers trained in the Silicon Valley (USA) and United Kingdom takes our participants to an advanced level of software development where they inculcate globally acceptable best practices.
• Strong Industrial Link – We offer Job assistance for our graduands
• Strong Support System through the Mentors – The trainers are professionals who have practiced for years in the industry, they will also serve as mentors and guide to the participants even after their programme with us.
• Project-based teaching that ensures that our participants build their portfolio while still at the boot camp
• Effective curriculum that produces high quality software developers:
within the shortest possible time
Even with little or no prior knowledge in software development
• Experienced and vast software developers as trainers
• Apprenticeship approach in teaching which embraces practical and job-oriented teaching
Application is now open for new intakes into our next batch of weekend special bootcamp. Are you a student, NYSC member, working Class or you are not just chance during the week, our 13-Weekend bootcamp is a perfect fit for you.
The Modules that will be covered are:
• HTML and CSS
• MySql Database
• PHP programming ( Basics to Advanced)
• Software Engineering
• Version Control and software Development Tools ( Git, Slack etc)
• Career Service (CV writing, Coaching for Interview etc).
Time: Saturdays 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sundays 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Location: 2 Irewole Avenue, Opebi, Lagos State
Please apply on or before June 17th, 2017 (Training starts on June 24th, 2017) .Apply early as selection process follows immediately. For Further enquiries, Call us on 701 - show phone -