Building Repair and Maintenance Management by P. S. Gahlot, Sanjay Sharma.
This book covers:
1. Importance of building repair and maintenance.
2. Principles of maintenance management and quality assurance.
3. Agencies causing deterioration.
4. Investigation of defects in building.
5. Maintenance problems and root causes.
6. Materials for repair, maintenance and protection.
7. Preventive maintenance and special precautions.
8. Common techniques of building repair.
9. Repair of existing damp proofing systems in roof and wet areas.
10. Protection, repair and maintenance of RCC elements.
11. Repair and maintenance of foundations, basements. 12. Repair of finishes.
13. Repair of building joints.
14. Repair of water supply and sanitary systems in buildings.
15. Common strengthening techniques.