Course Title – Customer Relationship Management
Course Fee: N30,000
JOBSKILLS TRAINING INSTITUTE
816 - show phone -
Accreditation – ISPON, WSO, NRCS, OGTAN, ITF, NCMD, DPR
1. Implement customer service passion (psp)
2. Product vs service
3. Seven days to better customer services
4. Front line personnel
5. Follow - up
6. Ten do’s & don’ts
The following are the important objectives of CRM
a. Turning prospects into customers
b. Minimizing defections
c. Having a large proportion of loyal customers
d. Having a profitable relationship of the type the customers would desire and with those who desire them.
e. Using cross selling opportunities without annoying customers.
Benefits of Training
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
1. ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
2. WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
3. OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
4. DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
5. ITF – Industrial Training Fund
6. NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
7. NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience– Undergraduates, NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 202 - show phone -
Zenith bank account: 101 - show phone -
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 816 - show phone -
1. Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way ,7 & 8 Junction , International Airport Road , Isolo, Lagos State
2. Port Harcourt: 40,Rumualogu road, opposite UPTH gate, Alakahia/Choba
Port Harcourt, River State
3. Warri: Suite 48, Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Shoprite Mall, By Effurun Fly Over Effurun-Warri, Delta State.
** And other states locations in Nigeria.