At the end of this interactive, intensive course, you will gain knowledge of how to build and develop a
population of followers and fans online and how to turn them into sales.
Participants can call our instructor at will for any further inquiries and expert.
Objectives & Outcomes
During this interactive, intensive course, they will gain knowledge of how to build and develop a population of followers and fans online. They will also be introduced to some of the latest thinking and methodologies in social media marketing.
Current trends and methodologies in social media marketing
• Establishing goals for social media marketing success
• Writing for the social web
• Tips for building visibility of your social networking profiles.
How to use Facebook to promote your businesses, covering
• Facebook Page customization
• Running promotions that comply with Facebook guidelines
• Promoting your events on Facebook
• Exploring new opportunities to help your business through Facebook Places
• Exploring new opportunities to support your business through the forthcoming Facebook Deals
How to support your business goals with Twitter
• Increasing awareness and visibility of your brand
• Building a strategic network of influencers
• Promoting your offers and growing sales of your products and services.
Presenting a professional profile for yourself and your business on LinkedIn
• How to write a professional profile
• The etiquette of building your network online
• Building your online visibility with strategic contacts through participating in groups
• Developing your company profile on LinkedIn.
• Learn how to effectively build your users lists
• Deliver e-mails.
• Generating relevant clicks.
YouTube Marketing for Business
Exploring other Social Networks (Google+, Instagram, etc)
Advanced Training Course Outline
• Summary of Digital Marketing for Business
• Utilizing the Power of Content Marketing
• Developing an effective Email Marketing/Newsletter Campaign
• Developing valuable Social Media Engagement Plan
• Understanding PPC/PPM/PPA and CTR
• Online Advertisement (Google, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn, e.t.c)
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
• Facebook Marketing for Business
• Twitter Marketing for Business
• LinkedIn Marketing for Business
• Section 2
• Mobile Marketing (Mobile App, Bulk SMS, Whatsapp Broadcast, BB Campaign)
• MTN Caller Feeds
• Understanding Mobile Marketing Strategy
• The Power Of LinkedIn (Free LinkedIn Set-up worth $ 29.99)
• Exploring Video marketing with YouTube & Photo Marketing with instagram
• Brand Reputation Management & PR
• Reporting your Social Media activities via Sprout Social.
SALES STRATEGY Outline
The Sales Strategy is a collection of guiding principles and processes that sales leadership uses to organize a sales team, competitively position the company in the marketplace, make best use of company resources, and project / deliver on sales team goals. The Sales Strategy provides a foundation from which individual Sales Plans for each sales rep can be created and executed, and therefore needs to be clearly communicated to the Sales Team.
Key parts of the Sales Strategy will be discussed in details:
• Target Market
• Positioning Strategy
• Territory Distribution
• Quota Setting
• Sales Team Structure
• Sales Pipeline Tracking
• Sales Materials & Knowledge Base
• Sales Team Metrics & Forecasting
• Sales Forecasting
• % inbound vs. Outbound
• new bus vs. land and expand
• Pipeline (3x /4x)
Benefits for attending any of our Training…
Participation in this course also entitles attendees to: having their CV inserted in the NTN Associates database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters, networking meetings with managers,professionals and entrepreneurs, a personalised monitoring and alerting service for the best job opportunities in Nigeria. Also, post training consulting 100% FREE with the instructor.