1. Durability: Concrete floors coated in epoxy last longer and resist considerable wear, thus saving you money and allowing you to manage other business concerns.
2. Strength: Once the epoxy has been converted to a solid polymer, it becomes incredibly strong and prevents chemical breakdown.
3. Saves time: Epoxy flooring is usually quickly and easily installed, which means less time shutting down production for installation.
4. Low maintenance cleaning: Once concrete has the epoxy coating, it is no longer porous since sealed and is therefore easier to clean.
5. Aesthetic: Coatings are usually available in an array of colors and patterns to fit your specific style.
6. Chemically resistant: Epoxy coatings can survive continued exposure to potent chemicals, which is perfect for warehouses or plants that may be exposed to such materials.
7. Safety: These coatings are also resistant to slippage, temperature, extreme impact and even fire, maintaining both the safety of your employees and your building.
8. Brightness: Typically, a high gloss option for coatings can be provided, which improves lighting in your facility to a significant degree due to reflection.
9. Lowers vehicle maintenance: Choosing an epoxy coating can also reduce wear on vehicles in your facility because it is more forgiving on machinery.
10. Helps the environment: Lastly, epoxy coatings are a green option for your business because of the reduction in material usage. It is a great alternative to adding on a completely new floor or replacing vehicles due to damage.
We have a professional team trained for this purpose to give you a service that is second to know in Epoxy flooring.