Essentials of Medical Physiology Seventh Edition by K. Sembulingam, Prema Sembulingam.
- Thoroughly revised and fully updated with recent developments in the field of Physiology.
- Enriched with boxes containing important facts, particularly in Applied Physiology in addition to inclusion of more tables, flow charts and descriptive diagrams.
- Tables and flow charts formatted in new attractive style.
- Illustration of each chapter with beautiful color diagrams and appreciate color blends that are soothing to the eyes and appealing to the mind.
- List of topics given at the beginning of each chapter prepares the mind of the reader what to expect from that chapter and how to approach the chapter for better understanding.
- Probable questions given at the end of each section are the ultimate benefit for the student to assess himself/herself and approach the subject with a clear idea.
- A real state-of-the-art book with approximately 600 color diagrams.