Customer Entertainment Attendant
Perform variety of attending duties at an entertainment platform according to the following details:
1) Promote and describe the games & entertainment attractions/ features to customers to induce trials/patronage
2) Provide adequate information about contents of the platform, entertainment options, rules and regulations.
3) Record details of attendance, sales, receipts and repair activities.
4) Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures
5) Keep records of activated tickets and collect evidence from customers (Verify, collect copy, and punch tickets before admitting patrons).
6) Understand shut-down and safety procedures.
7) Clean equipment, rides, booths and facilities.
8) Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
9) Inspect equipment to detect/report wear and damage;
10) Operate or explain the use of the machines to patrons
11) Activating /performing duties such as conducting games, photographing patrons, and awarding prizes during special engagements.
12) Maintain documented reports, inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
Must be good looking FEMALE with at least a minimum of a diploma in any field of study and aged below 25.
Must be fluent in English language, smart, honest and resident around Ikeja/Ogba/Oregun
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to hcmexecutiverecruitment gmail.com