GNLD Super Gro
The Wonderful Natural Liquid Fertilizer
Super Gro, as the name suggests, is the most wonderful natural liquid fertilizer ever produced for agro industry. It is meant for the purpose of growing crops and plants in order to add much value to them. This is to ensure that agricultural productivity is enhanced both in quality and in quantity. Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer being natural in essence means that it is devoid of chemical input which makes it different from the conventional chemical fertilizer that we all know. The advantages of Super Gro Natural Liquid Fertilizer over the Chemical Fertilizer are numerous and very great. Because crops and plants depend so much on water, Super Gro is meant to improve the quality and quantity of water as required by these crops and plants for wonderful growth and production by adding the essential nutrients they require for that purpose. No wonder, Super Gro helps you make the most use of water: water, one of the basic fundamentals of life itself. Water, good quality water, is an issue of such importance that governments, states, provinces and major suburban areas around the world have created agencies to ensure its long-term availability.
As our global population grows, water will become an even greater concern to everyone because of its importance in our daily life most especially for the production of food. Bearing this in mind, it therefore, becomes much essential that we all should also be much concerned about improving the quantity and quality of water to ensure its most efficient use. Drought or otherwise, we should always try to get the most efficient use from water. This is one of the reasons why agricultural industry must not underestimate the constant use of this wonderful product - Super Gro.
Functions of Super Gro
GNLD's Super Gro acts as both an adjuvant and a surfactant, by reducing the surface tension of water in addition to acting as a wetting agent. Adjuvants are agents designed to aid in substances' action. GNLD Super Gro helps make water "wetter" by reducing its surface tension. It may seem contradictory, but water does not always "wet" very well except when Super Gro is added. Often it tends to bead up on the waxy surfaces of plants, crops, lawns and gardens, and before it has a chance to penetrate, it runs off or evaporates. GNLD's Super Gro helps conserve water. It tends to increase the rate at which water penetrates common soils.
Surfactants are wetting agents that are used in several ways:
(1) As emulsifiers to disperse oils.
(2) As wetting agents, to lower surface tension.
(3) As dispersing agents, to reduce adhesion between particles of chemicals, so they will spread and remain in solution longer.
Features of Super Gro; Super Gro is a multi-purpose surfactant.
(1) It makes water "wetter".
(2) Specifically formulated to be effective, economical and versatile.
(3) Easy to use.
(4) Long shelf life.
(5) Tolerates extreme temperature variations.
(6) Safe to use indoors and outdoors.
(7) Non-toxic, non- caustic and non-flammable.
(8) It improves the absorption of nutrients.
Advantages of Using Super Gro
1. Because Super Gro makes water wetter, it increases soil penetration and retention.
2. Because Super Gro makes water to be wetter, it helps to retain the water under the soil much longer which ensures that the soil continues to be wet even in dry warm weather, which also makes the crops/plants maintain their evergreen outlook and growth during dry season.
3. Biodegradable - leaves no harmful residue on the products of the crops and plants.
4. Being natural does not have chemicals that could leave any harmful residue on the soil, unlike other types of fertilizers.
5. It does not adversely alter soil pH.
6. Reduces watering time, by reducing run-off and evaporation.
7. It increases plant and crop yields - increased maximum production is assured.
8. It is highly concentrated and, therefore, very economical – a little quantity goes a very long way.
9. It is user-friendly, environment-friendly and nature-friendl