HSE and Oil & Gas Employment Training
Added at 12:53, 20 June 2017, Ad ID: 1002701874
Do you wish to build your career in oil and gas sector where workers earn huge salaries in a fortnight? Did you know you don’t necessarily need a degree to start earning six-figure salary? Yes, this is ONLY possible if you read further.
HOW IT WORKS
Here’s how: Deslog Energy Services Limited helps to prepare all aspiring oil workers by giving them the required skill to stand out in the industry. Well, the beauty of upstream oil and gas industry is that you don’t necessarily need a degree or a diploma to excel in it – you just need certifications. We will train you to have the skill. After the training, you are now certified to practise. The thing is, our training programs are tailored to meet the needs of the industry, making you extremely indispensible.
A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We have an upcoming training program for aspiring oil and gas Document Controllers, Safety Professionals and Medic First Aiders. After this training, you will get Oil & Gas Document Control certificate from Deslog Energy Services Limited, Medic First Aid certificate from Medics, New Zealand, and HSE 1.2.3 certificates from World Safety Organization, USA.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Now, hear this: this means you have increased chances of working as a Document Controller, Medics and a Safety Officer/Supervisor both in oil and non-oil industries. This is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss. But we are not done with the benefits yet…
WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN WITH US
Going further, listed below are reasons why you should train with us.
• You will get 50% discount – a price you cannot get elsewhere
• The training program is rich, consisting of both practical and theoretical sections
• Participants will be given five (5) certificates with both local and international recognition
• You will be qualified to join our Jobconnect portal for job updates and assistance FREE OF CHARGE
• Free career counseling and CV packaging
• With the help of our technical partners abroad, we will equally assist interested participants in traveling to Gulf countries (Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain etc.) for oil jobs and further studies.
• The training program will be delivered by professionals, licensed trainers with many years’ experience.
• Free registration as associate member of World Safety Organization (WSO), a professional body endorsed by United Nations (UN)
What are you waiting for?
For more info, visit: http//www.deslogenergy.com/hsetraining
Call: Paschal, 813 - show phone - or Onyinye: 703 - show phone -
This is a life-changing opportunity you can't afford to miss! Grab it now!