- 6.2 Foot Universal Security Cable.
- Cable comes with 2 lock keys as an alternative spare
- Works with all notebooks, desktops, docking stations with built in standard security locking slot hole.
- The T-bar mechanism bar allows popular utilisation of this lock.
- Protect your Laptop/Notebook and its valuable data with this affordable computer lock.
- Determine if your laptop is compatible with a laptop lock by looking on the side or back of your computer to see if it has a Universal Security Slot (USS). The USS is a round hole that is typically located on the side of your laptop, but may also be located on the back of some models
- Unpack your laptop lock from the packaging and remove the twist tie around the cord.
- Attach the security cord to a stationary object by wrapping the cord around a thin portion of that object and inserting the lock through the looped end of the cable. A heavy table or desk leg works well for this purpose. Make sure the stationary object you choose is heavy enough that a thief can not easily lift it to remove the security cord.
- Push the head of the laptop lock firmly into the Universal Security Slot (USS) until you hear a click. Once the lock is inserted into the USS, you will not be able to remove it without entering the combination
- Remove the lock by setting the combination. Set your combination by adjusting each wheel until the correct number is displayed on the front of the lock. Most combination-based laptop locks require four numbers.