Brake Reset,Oil Reset,SAS Reset,BAT.Reset,Bleeding, Elec.TH Tottle 6,Rottle Rlrn, TPMS Reset, DPF REG. IMMO,Injector
LAUNCH DIAGUN IV with 2 Years Free update online
The most commonly performed service functions contain:
• Oil Reset Service
• Steering Angle Calibration
• Electronic Parking Brake Reset
• Battery Register / Battery Maintenance
• ABS Bleeding
• Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
• Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
The Reset section is specially designed to provide you quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. All resetting operations are driven by executive commands. Just by following the on-screen prompts to select appropriate execution options, input correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance.
1. 2017 Diagun Latest version : Diagun IV
2. With Android 7.0 system, support wifi one-click update
3. Handset, Easy to operate, avoid broken or lost bluetooth adpater.
4. SD Card storage: 16GB Storage,Enough room to download all software you want
5. Add Special Function: Brake Reset,Oil Reset,SAS Reset,BAT.Reset,Bleeding,Elec.TH Tottle 6,Rottle Rlrn, TPMS Reset, DPF REG.IMMO,Injector
7. 2 Years Free update online
8. Multi-language, easy to change the language by yourself.
9. Language including: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Italian, German,
The method used to connect the VCI connector to a vehicle’s DLC depends on the vehicle’s configuration as follows:
• A vehicle equipped with an OBD II management system supplies both communication and 12V power through a standardized DLC.
• A vehicle not equipped with an OBD II management system supplies communication through a DLC connection, and in some cases supplies 12V power through the cigarette lighter receptacle or a connection to the vehicle battery.
For non-OBDII vehicle,proceed as follows
1. Locate vehicle’s DLC socket.
2. Plug the VCI connector into the vehicle’s DLC socket (It is suggested to use the OBD II extension cable to connect the VCI connector and DLC socket).
3. Choose one of the two ways to obtain power from:
A. Power adaptor: Connect one end of the included power adaptor to DC IN port of X-431 Diagun IV handset, and the other end to AC outlet.
B. Internal battery pack
Operating system: Android 7.0
Processor: Quad core 1.1 GHz
Storage: 16GB (Expandable up to 64GB)
LCD screen: 5.5 inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
Camera: Front-facing 2MP camera + rear-facing 8MP camera
Battery: 2500mh rechargeable polymer lithium battery
Connectivity: *Wi-Fi: WLAN 802.11b/g/n
*Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
Working temperature: 0? ~ 45?
Storage temperature: -10? ~ 50?
Working voltage: 9~18V
Working temperature: -10?~55?
Storage temperature: -20?~70?
Relative humidity: 20%~90%
X-431 Diagun IV handset
VCI connector(Bluetooth connector)