Follow link : http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/microsoft-suit-training-ms-excel-powerpoint-spss/
As one of the most important tools for payroll administrators and directors alike, you can learn how to use MS Excel to your advantage – whether for payroll or report writing purposes. Sage offers Excel Intermediate and Excel on Steroids training.
Whether you use Microsoft Excel for financial or operational reporting, our Excel Intermediate course will help users with a basic knowledge to deepen their application of the Excel functionality required in their role.
Course Outline Day 1
The coursework covered includes:
1. File formats, styles, types, columns and rows
2. Working with formulae
3. Creating multiple sheets
4. Formatting and editing worksheets
5. Defining the print and page setup
6. How to apply functions
7. Creating and editing charts
This part of the training course is targeted at users who know the basics of Excel, but need to learn some of the more advanced features.
The course runs over one full day (7 hours).
Instructor led training.
Excel on Steroids
whether you use Microsoft Excel for financial or operational reporting, our Excel on Steroids course will catapult your knowledge and skills in the software and make your report writing process easier and more efficient.
Course Outline Day 2
The coursework covered includes:
1. Copying and moving worksheets
2. Consolidating worksheets into one
3. Formulae and formulae protection
4. Sorting data lists by using the Custom List function
5. Using subtotals within data
6. Data capturing by using the Data Validation function
7. Grouping rows and columns
8. Understanding and using pivot tables and pivot charts
9. lookups – using this function to find data in a table
Microsoft PowerPoint is powerful software that allows you to create captivating slide presentations that can easily be shared on the web. If you want to present any information creatively and professionally, then Microsoft PowerPoint is the perfect tool.
New Horizons has courses to help you learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint and get started on creating memorable PowerPoint presentations. All of New Horizons’ Microsoft PowerPoint classes are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers.
• New Features of PowerPoint
• Creating presentations with PowerPoint
• Formatting and organizing PowerPoint slides
• Working with graphics, tables and charts
• Adding multimedia and SmartArt presentations
• Integrating with Microsoft Office files
Your Microsoft PowerPoint training will prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist certification. Check out more details here:
MOS: PowerPoint 2013
Microsoft Office Certification proves that you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or transitioning to a more analytical role, since it proves you can perform tasks at a higher level. This gives you a leg up against competing candidates.
Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.
This advanced part of the training course is targeted at users like directors and managers, and anyone else who uses MS Excel for report writing.
STATISTIC PACKAGES FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE SOFTWARE TRAINING [SPSS]
1, Introduction to SPSS
2, SPSS Basics
3, SPSS Windows
4, Starting A SPSS Session
5, Getting Help on SPSS
6, Ending A SPSS Session
7, Creating and Manipulating Data in SPSS
8, Creating a New Data Set
9, Creating a New Data Set From Other File Formats
10, Opening an Existing SPSS Data Set
11, Printing a Data Set
12, Generating Descriptive Statistics in SPSS
13, Mean, Sum, Standard Deviation, Variance, Minimum Value, Maximum Value, and Range
15, Generating Graphical Statistics in SPSS
16, How to Generate Scatter Plots
How to Generate A Histogram