Ad is not active - find similar ads in Offered Jobs in Lagos Mainland.
New Public Policy Advocacy Group Seeks Admin & Programme Officer
Added at 10:59, 16 January 2017, Ad ID: 1001865912
A new public policy advocacy group made up of professionals across disciplines holding management to executive offices across organisations.
MAJOR PROGRAMMES: Public policy advocacy through public forums, media campaign and social media engagement.
Administrative & Programme Officer (on contract basis). This is not a 9-to-5 job, but candidates must be able to work flexible hours, multi-task with whatever else they do at the moment and more importantly deliver on time. Nonetheless, the role will be supported with a secretariat with requisite office facilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main duties and responsibilities include:
• Coordinating all aspects of the organisation’s programmes, including:
- Organising public forums in physical and online (social) environments
- Media campaigns through traditional and new (including social) media.
• Establishing and administering a robust online presence for the Organisation, including a website and social media channels.
• Curating social media conversations using interactive tools on, e.g., Twitter, Google and YouTube.
• Managing relationship with the organs of the organisation (Executive Committee, Board of Trustees, etc).
• Managing membership and support structure for the Organisation.
• A minimum of good university degree, combined with demonstrable evidence of social engagement, entrepreneurship and articulate use of the social media.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a good dress sense.
• Excellent computer literacy and working knowledge of internet and social media.
• Excellent media relations skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates should send their resume (not more than two pages) and a cover motivation letter of not more than 200 words to olx platform by Friday 13th January, 2017.
The employer has an equal opportunity policy.