1) removing rubbish and recyclable material, and emptying containers, bins and trays
2) stripping spillage and make safe.
3) applying acids and solvents to surfaces to remove stains and dirt
4) removing lint, dust, dirt, oil, grease, sludge and other residues from machines
5) vacuuming carpets, curtains and upholstered furniture
6) cleaning, dusting and polishing furniture, fixtures and fittings
7) cleaning and disinfecting laundry and bathroom fixtures, replenishing supplies and reporting defective plumbing fixtures
8) removing dust and dirt from ceilings, walls, overhead pipes and fixtures
Shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Closing Date: - 4th December 2016
Interview Date: - 6 & 7th December 2016
Practical Training are also provided, starting Monday 12th – 14th December 2016