Olusegun Obasanjo: The Presidential Legacy 199 - show phone - vol. 1 & vol. 2 Edited by Ladipo Akinkugbe, Ahmed Joda
A rich critique with a foreword by Nelson Mandela, the books tells of Olusegun Obasanjo (the man) and his administration as the president of Nigeria (1999 – 2007).
The text is an indepth and neutral analysis of the 8 years of Obasanjo’s administration. It covers various issues relating to health, religion, governance, infrastructure, telecommunications, security, etc. His tenure as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is uniquely historic considering the events that led to his election and his past scuffles as a part of the Nigerian army.
This book is a bundle of two books, volume one and volume two.
Forward by Nelson Mandela.
- Bello Imam: Former Director, Nigerian Institute for Social and Economic Research (NISER).
- Israel F. Adu: Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
- Martin Luther Agwai: Former Deputy Military Adviser to the UN at the Department of Peacekeeping Operations.
- Emeka Anyaoku: Recipient of the Highest National Civilian Honours of Cameroon, Lesotho, Madagascar, Namibia, South Africa and Trinidad & Tobago.
- Akinlawon Mabogunje: Chancellor, Bells University of Technology, Ota, Nigeria.
- Adeola Adenikinju: President, Nigerian Association for Energy Economics.
- Goke Adegoroye: Chairman/CEO of GSDI Ltd, a Management Consulting Firm Promoting Governance and Sustainable Development Initiatives.
- Tunde Adeniran: Former Minister of Education.
- Olabode Agusto: Member of the Monetary Policy Committee of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Oludare Babarinsa: Chairman, Negus Nigeria Ltd. and Lekeleke Investments Ltd.
- Irene N. Chigbue: Director-General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), 2005 – 2009.
- Emmanuel O. Egbogah: Pioneer Lecturer in Petroleum Engineering at the University of Ibadan.
- Michael O. Filani: Executive Director of the Foundation for Development and Environmental Initiatives (FDI).
- Yemi Akinseye George: President of the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, Abuja.
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese.
-Joseph O. Makoju: Special Adviser to Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Group President/Chief Executive of Dangote Cement.
- Razinat T. Mohammed: Member of the National Council of Women’s Societies, Women’s Rights & Protection Agency, International Foundation for Electoral Systems, International Federation of Women Lawyers, German Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development and an organisation concerned with Women’s Reproductive Health.
- Adebayo Oyero: Former Executive Secretary of Oboko Local Government and Director of Investment, Commercial Services, Finance & Establishment, Local Government Affairs.
- Gabriel Olusanya (late): Former Nigeria’s Ambassador to France.
- Vincent Olunloyo: Regional Editor (Africa) for the International Journal for Service Learning in Engineering.
- Friday Okonofua: Fellow of the New York and the Nigerian Academies of Science & the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- Peter Okebukola: Professor of Science Education and Current President of the UNESCO Global University Network (GUNi)-Africa.
- Fidelis Ogwumike: Senior Lecturer, Department of Economics, University of Ibadan.
Cost of delivery!
Delivery within Lagos mainland is N500, within Lagos Island N1000, within Lekki, V.G.C, Ajah, Epe N1400, within Ojo, Badagry N1500. Payment is upon delivery. Ensure you have the specified amount of money for the product and the cost of delivery, at the time of delivery. Delivery is within 24 hours.