Original Unrefined Shea butter (ORI)
Added via phone at 08:01, 15 July 2017, Ad ID: 1002538670
Shea butter commonly called 'ori' by yorubas, which comes from the African shea tree, has been used for many centuries as a skin moisturizer and hair conditioner. It is also commonly used in Africa for cooking food, making candles, and even coating wood products. Because shea butter is naturally high in nutrients which are good for the skin, it is becoming increasingly popular as an ingredient in cosmetics;
Shea butter is most beneficial when used unrefined, as it naturally restores the skin’s natural elasticity. It also enables our skin to absorb moisture from the air, resulting skin to become softer and moisturised for longer and is believed to be the reason why many people living in West Africa have blemish free, beautiful soft skin. In addition, shea butter has natural sunscreen properties and anti inflammatory agents. It also contains vitamin A which can improve many skin conditions and is rich in vitamin E a natural preservative that lengthens the life of the butter against rancidity.
HOW TO STORE UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER
. Always try to use the product within a year of purchasing it.
· Keep the shea butter in a consistent cool temperature around 50 degrees F (you can refrigerate it to make it last longer, but it will get firm from the cold).
· Don't expose the shea butter to hot temperatures or sunlight (like in your car).
· For raw shea butter, use a wooden spoon to scoop out the butter.
· If you mix shea butter with other products, use it within 30 days.
· Always keep shea butter covered to prevent exposure to air and contaminants.
Delivery is within ibadan, oyo and saki. Delivery in ibadan and saki are weekends only. Thank you