Radiation Safety Training
Certificate will be awarded by SAFE RESPONSE – AUSTRALIA in partnership with her specialist consultants…
TRAINING DATE: PLS CALL
• Radiation Units
• Detection Equipment
• Six Clues
• Exposure Control
• Initial Actions
REQUIREMENTS TO SIGN UP;
There are no requirements to sign up for this Training.
Sign up for more of our courses and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
Nominate or Invite five (5) more participants and get 5% discount of course fee.
• For registration & payment, Call the nearest contact person in your location for more details and all payment must be complete on the scheduled date of Training.
• Book three weeks before the date and get free soft copy course materials for early preparation etc.
Sign up for more of our courses and get unbelievable discounts and freebies
CERTIFICATION AND EXAMINATION;
Internationally Recognised Certification.
Technical know-how and Upgrade of personnel.
All Participants are expected to take a brief exam immediately after the Training approximately 30minutes to 1hour to complete.
Excellent mix of practical and interactive exercises in classroom learning.
Safety Co-Coordinators/Managers/Directors, Industrial & Medical Radiographers/Radiologist, Both State And Federal Supervisory/Regulatory MDA’s. Occupational Health and Environmental Scientist/Engineers in Oil & Gas Sectors/Chemical Industries, personnel working for Federal, State and Local Government Agencies. This includes law enforcement personnel, fire and EMS personnel, Road Commission employees, and others who may be first on the scene of a radioactive material emergency.
OUR AIM & OBJECTIVES:
• To promote and combine superior performance to achieve timely production with key performance indicators.
• To assist and encourage the improvement of individuals and companies/organizations by ensuring best operational practices and save systems of work.
• To boost economic manpower and human capital development programmes