RADIO NETWORK PLANNING AND OPTIMIZATION
As part of efforts to continually maintain quality of service, GSM/CDMA operators are regularly monitoring and optimizing fluctuating RF parameters on their network, creating internship, employment, and contracting opportunities for persons knowledgeable in RF Optimization tehniques.
This RF Optimization training will prepare you for such opportunities.
Training is mostly outdoor based, and covers:
Introduction: Radio Network Planning and Optimization Overview
Module1: Radio Network Planning
* Basic Importance and scope of planning in a cellular radio network,
* Two Major planning schemes Abducted in a cellular radio network building project
* Requirements for preparing A Nominal planning scheme for A:Business Plan, Coverage Plan, Capacity Plan, Frequency Plan, Parameter Plan,
Module 2:Radio Network Optimization Engineering
* Cluster definitions by investigating BSC
borders, main cities, freeways, major roads,
* Investigating customer distribution, customer
habits (voice/data usage)
* Radio Network Counters and KPIs.
Module 3: Radio Network Drive Test Analysis
* Preparing Action Plan, defining drive test route
* Collecting RSSI Log files, Procedures for preparing Drive Test Report or Analysis for Acceptance for both 2G and 3G Network, Export of LOG File from Tems into Mapinfo
* Understanding Tems Investigation Soft Functions
Module 4: Subjects to Investigate
* Non-working sites/sectors or TRXs,
* Inactive Radio network features like frequency hopping, disabled GPRS
* Overshooting sites coverage overlaps
* Coverage holes
After the Test
* Post processing of data Plotting RX Level and Quality Information for overall picture of the driven area
* Initial Discussions on drive test
* Reporting urgent problems for action
Contact Us at Keltech Communications
1 Adekunle Araba street,off chemist b/s Okota Isolo lagos.
234 - show phone - 9880, 803 - show phone - 96