LIBRARY/ SHOPLIFTING AND EAS ANTI-THEFT SYSTEMS:
Topnotch Royal Technologies (T.R.T) Ltd Electronic article surveillance (EAS) is a deterrence loss prevention system used by retailers to deter shoplifting. Topnotch EAS involves the use of electronic security towers (EAS antenna) and electronic security tags, and it is used by retailers for inventory protection and items identification against shoplifters.
Topnotch EAS Anti theft Systems helps in identifying and alerting someone of the unauthorized removal of items from a store, data center, or library. Hard tags or Sticker tags/ security labels are placed on items throughout the store manually and are disabled at check-out by either by scanning label tags over an electronic label deactivator or by removing the hard tag using a hard tag detacher
* Durability, ease-of-use, and aesthetics to match any décor.
* It has innovative acousto-magnetic technology which ensures retailers experience virtually no false alarms.
* Superb detection and deactivation performance.
* Inventory protection and items identification against shoplifters.
* Alarm pedestals (generally located at the exit of a retail store) activation when tags are not disabled or removed.
WE ARE INTO NATION WIDE DELIVERY/ INSTALLATION
TOPNOTCH ROYAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE: 17 Oghene Street, Third Floor in Two Storey Complex by Third Junction, Opposite Sapele Road and GRA Motor Parks, before Ekiosa Market by M.M Way, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
CALL LINES: 813 - show phone - 07, 902 - show phone - 87, 903 - show phone - 70.
WHATSAPP LINE: 807 - show phone - 65.
· GPS Car Tracking and Vehicle Fleet Management.
. Vehicle Speed Limiter.
· CCTV, IP and Spy/ Nanny Cameras.
· Wired and Wireless Intercoms, Wireless IP PBX.
· RFID Electronic Hotel Card Locks.
· Automatic Sliding Door.
. Walk Through/ Hand Held Metal Detectors.
. House/ Electrical Wiring and Electric Fencing Systems.
· Inverter and Solar Systems.
· Employee Biometric Time & Attendance; Access Control Systems.
· Gate Automation and Parking Systems.
· Civil/ Building Construction, Consultancy And General Contractors.
· Computer Networking and Setting up of Cyber Café Business.
· Retail Point of Sale, POS Systems.
. Library/ Shoplifting and EAS Anti-Theft Systems.
· Library, School, Employee and Other Management Portals/ Systems.
· Web Designing and Software Systems.
· Intruder, Wireless Smoke/ Gas Detectors and Fire Alarm Systems.
. RFID/ Ticketing Parking Systems and Automatic Boom Barriers.
. Rolling Shutter Doors.
· ICT Training.