Ad is not active - find similar ads in Home Appliances in Lagos Mainland.
Use cooking gas (LPG) to power Generator with dual fuel carburetor
Added at 07:31, 3 January 2017, Ad ID: 1001743534
This technology is modern and it is design to power your generator set with gas, By Replacing your generator Carburetor with the dual fuel carburetor and then connect it to gas cylinder of any size. Users have commend It cost cutting and economic, environmental friendliness, No smoke from your generator and your engine oil will last longer. It is perfect with any generator.
• gasoline/Petrol generator will run on cooking gas / Natural Gas instead of petrol.
• Dynamic Switch, between using petrol or LPG
• The carburetor is pre- assembled and designed for 2.0 -- 3.6-9kva generators.
• succesful Installation of carburetor takes 20 - 25minutes for first timer.
• No need for modification of generators manufactural design or its frame.
• start with battery or pull start.
• Gas conversion will start easily from cold (not all can do this)
• Quick press of the primer allows some gas to the carburetor for the machine to start easily.
• Installation is not hard even for a first timer just follow this step by step:
• Check the oil level and start the generator to ensure perfect working condition of your Generator.
• Open the air filter compartment (unclip the up and down clip) and remove the filter.
• Unscrew the (four nuts) air filter housing to expose the two nuts attaching the carburetor to the combustion chamber. (becareful and master the packing gasket)
• Unscrew the two nuts carefully from the studs.
• Partially shift the carburetor forward a bit to expose the gasket(becareful and master the Choke position). ""Please take note of the gasket between the combustion chamber and the carburetor and ensure that it is not damaged. Because of damaged, it would lead to pressure loss and make the generator work unstable or not start at all.
• If gasket is cracked or damaged, you can replace it with a new one. It is quite cheap.
• Carefully remove the connecting rod and the spring on the carburetor.
• Thereafter, the carburetor can be brought out completely and replaced with the dual fuel carburetor.
then follow the remover process and put the New carburetor back.
Youtube video available on installation