JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
JOB OVERVIEW: Business development/administrative manager is responsible for managing the planning, project management and business development functions. The position is also responsible for ensuring the smooth running of affairs within the organization.
• Develop a comprehensive and aligned business plan.
• Implement business development plan.
• Monitor and control ongoing projects and contractor performance on project based on agreements.
• Work with line managers to improve customer acquisition and retention.
• Ensure alignment of goals, strategic objectives, and strategic plans, with the overall vision and direction.
• Work with the MD to understand and deliver on internal business requirements.
• Develop, manage, motivate, and retain creative department staff.
• Support the sales department by consulting sales methodology.
• Facilitate business planning and reporting.
• Develop a strategic decision making and governance process.
• Research production companies and implements dealership deals.
• Facilitate change management initiatives to ensure the company is equipped with adequate infrastructure and processes to support growth.
• Make decisions that would drive the company’s goals and objectives.
• Oversee relationship with government agencies.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Bachelor of Science in relevant field of study.
• Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Certifications in relevant field of study are also an added advantage.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• 8-10 years of working experience in management capacity.
• Experience in business development capacity.
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
• Establishing and understanding strategic direction
• Planning and scheduling.
• Coordination- Getting things done.
• Monitoring and taking corrective Action.
• Selecting, designing and developing new solutions.
• Optimization of future capacity- Planning ahead.
• Risk management.
• Problem solving.
• Verbal and writing communication.
• Integrity, trust and respect.
• Accomplishment of projects.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
• Customer satisfaction ratings.
• Company profitability.
• Financial growth.
• Staff growth.
• Employee utilization.
• Projects delivered on time.
• Budget vs. cost on projects.
Business development/administrative manager.
Report this ad