WORK SCHEDULE: 6 DAYS A WEEK INCLUDING SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS.
The trainee admin assistant will assist the founder and administration assistant of the company ddyanamicd Nigeria limited. The founder is an entrepreneur with interest in hospitality, import and export, aviation consultancy, freight forwarding ,customs brokerage, cargo agency and air travel . Ventures are all in their infancy i.e new start ups and your role will be to assist the founder in all the business functions I.e marketing, ops, financial management, purchasing, as well as personal errands. Work environment is all hands on with on going training , development and self improvement. Admin staff will be required to work in all business areas in addition to their core area of competence. Presently, only the founder and one admin assistant run all business functions in the ventures. When you come in you will be taught how we operate and carry out other business functions in addition to your core areas of expertise. The trainee admin assistant reports to Admin assistant.
Only candidates with a higher education in any discipline will be considered.
ideal candidates will have good knowledge on any one of these :
A. Aviation b. hospitality industry c. agriculture d. transport and logistics e. international trade and commerce
The ideal person will carry out core competence duties in addition to any other task assigned in any other business area.
1. Assist with Admin duties from time to time such as data entry into spread sheets,
software, filing etc
2. Typing of formal letters, emails, documents and reports as directed etc.
3. Running official and personal errands for MD in and outside Lagos but mostly in Lagos, which will include but not be limited to going to banks to carry out authorised banking transactions, visits to government agencies Ncaa, Nama, Nepc, Faan, customs, Ndlea etc
on MD behest to submit documents, seek information, collect documents etc .
4. Receive phone calls,read emails and reply as directed by MD
5. Supervise workers, equipment suppliers, service providers and act as a
artisans such as plumbers, electricians, labourers and the like as directed by MD.
6. Personal and official errands such as grocery shopping, other shopping etc.
7. Helping out with purchase of car fuel etc.
8. research and reporting findings as directed
9. managing room reservation platforms
10. typing newsletters and using various computer software to create marketing material
11. producing spread sheets
12. supervision of house keepers
14. recording of all daily transactions in journals
the above list is not exhaustive, founder or admin assistant can assign you with any reasonable duties.
1. Computer and smart phone literate especially word, spreadsheets, be able to research
and find things on the internet.
3. Lagos street smart, must be able to navigate with ease around the city using public transport
4. Ownership of a smart phone and laptop computer capable of receiving and sending mails, internet and taking pictures.
6. Good command of the English language written and spoken
7. Minimum Nd in accountancy or law
8 Max 30 years old
9. live on the ikeja mainland
To be considered for selection, kindly send the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Detailed CV & Hand written application letter for the position of trainee admin assistant
3. full body picture
4. waec or neco certificate
5. law or accountancy university degree, ND or DP
6. scan of govt ID
7. Birth certificate
If short listed based on the above listed documents, you will be required to come to the office for a written test and interview. If successful you will then start an orientation program.
The starting salary is 40,000 naira during training roughly about 3 - 6 months depending on your progress rising to 53,000 on promotion and confirmation as Administration assistant.
trainee admin assistant
Report this ad