Fashion & E-Commerce Store situated in Lagos Nigeria. is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below to provides an online platform for its clients by Delivering innovative and improving the customer experience of online media and maximise revenue
Job Title: Social Media Manager/Customer Service
Work Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9am to 7pm.
Proficiency in the use of popular social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Good knowledge of digital marketing and customer service. Ability to create engaging social media posts and content to boost sales and strong online brand for the company;Creative marketing skills and Ability to engage customers and close deals/sales Good knowledge of social media photo/video editing software. A Social Media Manger is a tech-savvy professional with experience in creating content and maintaining a strong brand identity across channels. The goal is to create world-class social media presence across channels to achieve superior engagement. we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. a passion for developing creative partnership strategies, and familiarity with the media and fashion space in Nigeria and internationally
• Keep accurate daily and monthly sales records
• Fluent in English language.
• Ability to work in a team..
• Enjoy talking to people with online Advanced conversation skills/A "people person".
• Knows how to communicate in a positive, professional and friendly manner.
• Experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets and all other applications associated with the Google Drive service.
• Ability to work without constant direct supervision.
• Excellent content writing skills.
• Integrity, common sense and the dedication required to see a job through to completion.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask.
• Great time management skills.
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
Minimum Qualification: SSCE/ND/HND/BSC
Salary Attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date 31th May, 2019
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
NB:Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We need a computer graphics and online marketing at omole ph2
Report this ad